1A. Refund Policy There are absolutely NO refunds on digital products.
2B. Chargeback Policy
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
At Entrepreneur Life Global, LLC we do not tolerate credit card fraud. No expense will be spared and all fraud without exception will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law- this includes buyer remorse, changing your mind, needing the money for something else, going through the whole course and deciding it isn’t for you, or that you feel that you’re not actually going to do the work to create your systems. We are always willing to assist customers in anyway that we can within our policy.
In addition, we will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues. Any chargebacks of classes and/or courses that have been viewed will also result in it being reported to credit reporting bureaus for the retail value plus any losses, fees, etc., as stated above.
Entrepreneur Life Global, LLC also considers credit card chargebacks or Google Checkout disputes to be fraud if you made no reasonable effort to notify us that a problem existed and allow us considerable time to resolve or clarify the matter.
All frivolous chargebacks not only costs our employees time away from our usual and customary matters of conducting normal business, but costs us money, therefore:
YOU AGREE that if you choose to do business with Entrepreneur Life Global, LLC and file a dispute/claim or chargeback with your credit card company for a situation that contradicts our terms & conditions which you agree to when purchasing the class OR have not allotted us sufficient time to acknowledge, confirm, and research the situation; and as of any result, you do not win the chargeback argument or dispute/claim you agree to pay us $150.00 for our time responding to the matter. You authorize us to charge this amount to your credit card. If this charge is rejected, Entrepreneur Life Global, LLC will pursue legal action to recoup losses for our time associated with responding to the chargeback and or dispute/claim in addition to any other fees explained below.
In the event that you win the chargeback with your credit card company, and you have accessed the course, this will be deemed as theft of digital goods. Entrepreneur Life Global, LLC will attempt to recover fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may severely damage your credit rating for at least the next seven (7) years.
1C. Cease and Desist Client understands and is hereby notified that once a chargeback, dispute/claim or legal action is taken; all communication where it be via email, social media, telephone, Internet, or U.S. mail with Entrepreneur Life Global, LLC will cease and desist.
2. Use License 1.Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
2.This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy AGAIN THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON DIGITAL PRODUCTS.